Monday, October 15, 2007

Wide body Skyline. Dunnville





















A nice wide body Skyline from the track day on Sunday, Oct 14th, 2007 in Dunnville, 2 hours north west of Toronto. This Skyline has about 500hp and is real wheel drive. It had really nice LED rear tail lights. One of the nicest cars at the event.


More about the event: It was my first times to attend one of these events, and I was able to take my Skyline for a few laps. The event was from 10am until 4pm and cost $100. A little pricey, but where else can you legally drive at high speeds? I am just sad that there aren't more events like this.
It was just about the most fun I have ever had behind the wheel in my whole life. The next event will be Oct 27th at Mosport, east of Toronto. The cost for this event will be $250. A bit rich for my blood. I think I will just take pictures at this event.

Visit nissangtrblog.com to buy Nissan Skyline parts.


10% off orders of $100 or more

No comments:

Try out Shutterstock today!!!!! Here is a link. http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=61185

Support This Site

Buy some of my custom Nissan and Datsun T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.