Friday, September 21, 2007

1975 Skyline


This one is on sale from
http://www.terra2imports.ca
It is selling for $22,097 CDN. I didn't think they made these after 1973 but maybe I am wrong. I don't think this is a real GT-R, rather, it is a replica made from a lower grade Skyline. Some real C110 GT-R's in great condition go for close to $100,000! This makes them just about the second most expensive vintage Japanese cars. I predict that in the future, vintage Japanese cars will go way up in price. Considering how most of them have rusted away.
Anyway, this car is well worth the money as this car is basically non-existent in North America. I hope to own one someday. Oh yea, and the wheels are nice. The original wheels were basic steel rims. I guess in those days, slick low-profile rims were non-existent.

No comments:

Try out Shutterstock today!!!!! Here is a link. http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=61185

Support This Site

Buy some of my custom Nissan and Datsun T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.