Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Ricers Vs American Muscle

Or should I say JDM VS GDM VS ADM
It is amazing how passionate people get about what country their car comes from. I see all kinds of Ford and Mustang owners putting down Japanese cars. I think it is all very childish myself. When I was young, I was only into Audi and Porsche. Then I went through an American Muscle car phase. Then I went to Japan, and totally got into Japanese cars. What I am trying to say is that it doesn't matter what country your car comes from, just look at the individual specs of each car and then decide from that.

No comments:

Try out Shutterstock today!!!!! Here is a link. http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=61185

Support This Site

Buy some of my custom Nissan and Datsun T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.