Wednesday, September 19, 2007

1989 Nissan Skyline GTS -t Type M


I have always liked the lines of the clean sleek GTS models. In some ways, I even like the looks better than the GTR model. All the side panels are more narrow than the GTR's. The side turn signals are a different yet an interesting design as well. This design looks far more European to me. Elegant in an understated way. This one is on sale for $12,950 at http://www.jdmcars.ca/
My friend had one of these and I was very impressed with the soft fabric seats and the sunroof. It was a nice change to sit in compared to my stiff GTR. Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't trade my GTR for the world, but sometimes it is nice to ride in luxury.
On a side note, they even made an all wheel drive version on the gts just in case you didn't know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

Try out Shutterstock today!!!!! Here is a link. http://submit.shutterstock.com/?ref=61185

Support This Site

Buy some of my custom Nissan and Datsun T-Shirts here! Just click on my cafepress banner above.